There is no reason of going far away when all the good things are close by!
Having this in mind we are working on serving you only home-grown and regional grown products whenever it is possible.
- Veal from Interlaken Region
- Beef from Wengen (depending on supply)
- Lamb from Grindelwald (depending on supply)
- Game from local hunt
- Burbot and fera fillet from Lake Thun and Lake Brienz
- Pork from Wengernalp and Justis Valley
- Mountain cheese from Spätenenalp, Allmend, Wengernalp, Lauterbrunnen
- Alpine butter from Allmend and Spätenenalp (summer)
- Dried and smoked sausages from Lauterbrunnen or Südern
- Dried meat from Wengen (home made)
- Dessert cheese from Willy Schmid in Lichtensteig
- Beer from Rugenbräu in Interlaken and Jungfraubier from Brienz
- Potatoes for French fries from Fahrni and Nolfen near Thun
- Salad & Herbs from the Bären Garden (summer)
- Home grown sprouds
In summer, my wife grows salad, herbs and edible flowers in our garden.
A large part (approx. 70%) of our wines come from Switzerland, and most of the wine-growers we know in person.
I am continually looking for suitable products to complete this list.
We wish you a pleasant stay in our restaurant while enjoying a wide variety of regional products.
Willy Brunner and the kitchen team